Friday, September 19, 2008

Updates

Tying up a few loose ends on a Friday afternoon. In case you've been wondering about a few things...

First of all, Peanut's finger is just fine. Not even a scratch remains, and she's just fine. (I'm far more damaged than her about the incident at this point!)

The porch light saga continues, although intermittently. The night after I blogged about it, the light was off for the night. I thought maybe they saw my blog and got paranoid. Yeah, right. It has been on most nights, but it has also been off a few, including last night. It still seems a pointless waste of energy to me. If you leave exterior lights on at your house all night, why do you? Maybe that'll give me some insight.

We tried one of the new wine blends, the Blue Jean red. We liked it and I would recommend it. It's flavorful yet pretty smooth, and I would say similar tannin to a pinot noir. We'll probably buy it again. We also like the Rosso Classic by Coppola with garlicky Italian food, less than $10/bottle.

No comments: