Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm probably cursing this, but...

I think we're making progress on the early wake-ups with Jellybean. It's been 7 a.m. or right before the past four mornings.

What's the difference? It's either a big coincidence or it's the new overnight Pull-Ups I got for her. Go figure, there are Pull-Ups specifically for bedtime. Duh.

My parents are heading back home tomorrow. I don't know when we'll see them again -- probably Thanksgiving. It's a bit sad, but it might be nice to have our house back to normal. We have been to the grocery store every freakin' day they've been here! We keep planning and cooking these elaborate meals, and inevitably we forget something(s) at the store on the big trips.

I'll miss the extra playmates for the girls, and so will they. My mom told me today that Jellybean has already gotten teary twice while telling my mom that she'll miss my parents when they're gone. Poor little thing. She goes back to preschool on Wednesday, though, so that will help distract her.

I have to be conscious of how much Peanut understands now too. I need to make sure and tell her that Grandma and Grandpa are leaving tomorrow and going back home. She really comprehends most things like that now and doesn't like being blindsided.

I plan to put my new Mac to use and upload some pics in the next few days.

No comments: