Sunday, February 22, 2009

The new Facebook

L and I have been into Facebook now for a few months. We frequently discuss it around the house, as in, "Now I'm friends with such-and-such on Facebook..."

Apparently, the kids have noticed our conversations about Facebooking (yes, it's a verb, because "social networking" just doesn't capture it). Peanut came up to me this morning and said, "I want Facebook." I was like, "What?"

She ran away and returned clutching a board book in her hands. "Mama, read Facebook please." So, there you have it: Here is Facebook for the under-4 set. Now I know why this book has been incorporated into so much playing lately. They think they're Facebooking!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh now that is to precious. Isn't it funny what the kids pick up on these days?

(I'm pretty sure that blogging about facebook was one of those steps.... ;) )

khuck said...

amazing how much the process when we forget they are listening to us, eh??? LOVE IT.