Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Makeovers

Who doesn't love a makeover? Really, we all are kind of obsessed with the instant gratification of someone or something going shab to chic. Sorta like my oven last year. Well, maybe I was the only one excited about that.

Anyway, the girls needed haircuts. Really badly. Like, they looked so shaggy, they were almost neglected. I do NOT want to take them to the salon every other month for a coiffure. I have better things to do with my time -- and patience. (Thank goodness I didn't have boys! They would just have long hair, but not for style reasons.)

So I am officially announcing my subscription to the "Cut-as-much-as-possible-so-we-don't-spend-our-lives-at-the-salon" school of hair styling. And, please don't suggest I cut their hair myself. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially my own children.

You can see for yourself how dramatic the transformations were. I love actually being able to see their faces now, instead of two little mops of blond hair. And they have loved showing of their new 'dos.

The lollipops? Yet another perq.

1 comment:

Christy said...

OMG. Peanut's hair is a.dor.able. She has turned from a baby into a little girl right before our eyes!